Re: To all BOD current and maybe new BOD

Sounds like a good idea.  Most nites except Wednesday's are good for me.

I'd like to suggest that each of the candidates present take a turn
answering each question.  The second candidate to answer would rotate to
start the next question.  That way no one is stuck being first or last to
answer.

Lee-KU4OS