FS: 2.4GHz converters, 436 antenna, 5400B, SatTrak IV

For sale:

SSB UEK-2000 SAT downconverter. Like new. Never outside.
Spec'd at NF <0.8 dB, Gain > 30 dB
Measured at NF 1.07 dB, Gain 32.25 dB at NLRS Aurora meeting

New: $446
Price: $330 + shipping (no handling charges added. Double boxed)
  Paypal or Postal money order

--------------

Two Drake 2.4 GHz Downconverters

Not modified. With wall supplies.

$45 each + shipping (no handling charges added.)
  PayPal or Postal money order

--------------

M-squared 436 CP 30
30-element circ-polarized crossed Yagi

Brand new. Still in box.

$100 + shipping (no handling charges added.)
  Paypal or Postal money order

----------

Yaesu 5400B az-el rotator with separation kit

Very little time outside (< 2 months)
Was degreased and regreased with Lubriplate for wide temperature range
   operation

Price: $320 + shipping (no handling charges added. Double boxed)
  Paypal or Postal money order.

----

Sat Trak IV tracking box and radio controller

Like new. Let me know if you're interested and I can put together the
details and figure out a price.

----

Send direct correspondence to the e-mail address below (not to the list).

73

--Paul

--

Paul J. Beckmann, wa0rse