Re: Let's build some Linear Transponders

>VIBRATION:  Attach your device to your >lawnmower and run it for 15 minutes
at >various speeds and  I'll bet you will be >ready for any NASA vibration
test.

Bob,

This is great -- true ham radio! I know nothing about building satellites,
but your points are well taken.

I'd have liked to see your neighbor's expressions when you wheeled out your
PCsat-mower!!!

73,

Kyle
K0KN