From: owner-AMSAT-BB@AMSAT.Org [mailto:owner-AMSAT-BB@AMSAT.Org]On Behalf Of
Greg Wycoff
Sent: Wednesday, July 09, 2003 6:04 PM
To: amsat-bb@AMSAT.Org
Subject: [amsat-bb] To all BOD current and maybe new BOD

Would any of you be willing to meet on ECHO link (AMSAT link) say every two
weeks or four weeks to take question, ideas, sugestion from the AMSAT
members. and share any new news you might have, like on a week end or on
some evening. might be a good way to settle some of the dust on some old
issues.

AMSAT member 27994
NÿZHE
Greg Wycoff
Conway Springs, Ks.
Grid EM17ej

worked the following satellites
AO-13, AO-10, AO-40, AO-27, FO-20, FO-29
RS-10, RS15, RS-12/13,  SO-35, UO-14, SO-41
SO-50, KO-23, KO25, TO-31, UO-22
MIR/MIR-R, STS-67, ISS

Home web page:
http://www.havilandtelco.com/~gregwycoff