Area Coordinator resource CD

At the Area Coordinator breakfast at last year's AMSAT Symposium, we were told that the next resource CD was expected to be mailed in January.

Has anybody else been working with Barry to collect all the information for the next Area Coordinator resource CD?  If so, would you be willing to send what you have to all the area coordinators?  I'm willing to help with CD duplicating and mailing.  It wouldn't be a huge task if, for example, 5 people volunteer to mail new CDs to all the area coordinators.

I have been an area coordinator for 1.5 years and have never received a resource CD.  I hear that some people have prepared excellent presentations, but I have never seen many of them.  Some presentations are on the AMSAT web site (Echo presentations, in particular), but I know there are others that I've never seen and/or don't have a soft copy of.

Thanks,

Wayne Estes W9AE
Mundelein, IL, USA