Newbee on a handheld

HELLO PEOPLE:

Tonight I did something new   ---     I tried UO14 with my FT50r handheld
and an arrrow antenna purchasd at Dayton.     I heard a few stations come
back but in the throws of the moment I did not get the calls.  Hind sight
is always 20-20 and  I should have had a system to document my tail-gate
experience,   BUT

If you heard me, e-mail me  ----  I think I actually , legimitly made a
qso. But, what the hey, it sure was fun.

Thanks,  JIP     been around a while AMSAT member 5512 -  that goes way back

JIM JIPPING   	W8MRR