FS: 2 Items-Preamp & Mode J Desense Filter

Hello all,

I have the following two items for sale.  Please respond to me off-list if you
are interested.  I have photos of each I can email on request.

1)  Advanced Receiver Research P432VDA Preamplifier with N connectors.  Covers
420-450 MHz with a 1.1 dB noise figure and 17 dB gain. Supply voltage 10-16
Vdc.  Asking $40.

2)  Par Electronics Mode J desense notch filter.  Asking $50.

Buyer will pay actual cost of shipping.

Thank you!

John Pfeifer - KL0WN
Kodiak, Alaska