Re: member guide

On Wednesday 09 July 2003 6:52 am, Bruce Bostwick wrote:
snip
>  The point you're
> missing is that doing that WITHOUT allowing that choice, or getting it
> backwards and using some sort of opt-out scheme, is unethical.  (IMHO
> it should be illegal, but I don't have much of a say in writing laws
> these days.)

snip

> all I will say to this is, let's keep it civil, OK?
>            --... ...-- -.. . -. ..... ...- -...
>                    Bruce Bostwick N5VB
>
> ----

Hi Bruce,
  the point your missing is that I didn't see anyone saying it was going to be
a full bio with age, blood type, number of sex changes, etc etc etc...

what's wrong with AMSAT MEMBERS
WA6FWF
next
next
next

my only beef was the people complaining the loudest were the ones that were
already spreading their info all over, where's the sense of them
complaining???

 "let's keep it civil, OK?" if you thought that post was over the top... you
have pretty thin skin there Bruce...

73
Kevin
WA6FWF