From: owner-AMSAT-BB@AMSAT.Org [mailto:owner-AMSAT-BB@AMSAT.Org] On Behalf
Of Greg Wycoff
Sent: Wednesday, July 09, 2003 6:22 PM
To: Andrew Glasbrenner; amsat-bb@AMSAT.Org
Subject: Re: [amsat-bb] Area coordinators

What good would that do, heck I volunteered to be a AMSAT coordinator back
in April and have not recieved a darn thing from Barry Baines WD4ASW or from
anyone at AMSAT, nor does it refleck it on the AMSAT-NA web site. I have
been very active in our local AMSAT satellite net, and have done many demo's
and recently even put on a presentation on AO-40 to our local radio club, as
well been very active on all the satellites. But this must not be what AMSAT
is looking for in a AMSAT coordinator.

Greg N0ZHE