Re: Transponder tested on a balloon

Hi AMSATs,

Yes, the transponder worked perfect but the antenna cable/plug seemed to be
the problem :-(
I have tested the transponder afterward to find the problem but is was
working great...

Later I tested the 100mW PA and duplexer what seemed to be okay, but
sometimes not...
I spend many time to find what is the problem and somehow there is a bad
contact in the antenna cable :-( what gives sometimes good and sometimes bad
connection :-(

Even with this problem the test was succesfull... maybe not for the DX-ers,
but for me as a
electronic designer it was a succesfull mission...
This mission gave me many technical informations that I can use to improve
for the next mission,
and the final PA and duplexer will be made better than this one :-)

73 de PE1RAH, William
---