Re: 1500 UTC 9 July CUTE-1

Don and the group, no problem Don as you have the same set from two
different sources.  When the satellite cloud was so close to each other
that no individual bird could be determined an arbitrary number was
assigned ie:  CANX-1 was 98989.  Of course do not use these but rather
27840 through 27848.  Here are some object numbers of interest:
27840	BREEZE
27841	MIMOSA
27842	NLS-1    (our group of satellites: CANX-1, DTUSAT and AAUSAT)
27843	MOST
27844	CUTE-1 and XI-IV   (the Japanese CUBESATS working very well!)
27845	QUAKESAT  (The LOUD digital signal on 436.677 MHz)
27846, 7, and 8------unknown and unconfirmed