Re: Election for BOD members.

Thanks Robin,  I'm glad to see that you want to commence work on Eagle as
soon as practical for us. I was thinking the minimum possible for Eagle
that would make me pleased.  Transponder's LS, US, and UV,  and most
important thing of all, a phase III orbit with an inclination of 25 degrees
or more and an apogee in the northern hemisphere.  Yes, I know I'm selfish.

KB7ADL