Re: [sarex] ISS and Field Day

On 8 Jul 2003 at 10:40, Stan Vandiver wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I'm surprised I haven't heard more chatter on here about Ed Lu
> working stations on Field Day.  I saw a brief post from Doc Dave
> that he was active on one pass Saturday, but I missed that one.  I
> had to work and couldn't be there "live" on either day...  but I did
> record 2 passes of activity on Sunday, June 29th.

As per the following sked i was not aware and not listening on saturday and the sunday pass over here was
empty. Will try next year watching each day passes. Until next FD i'm waiting for the paket news.

All,

During our weekly teleconference with the NASA team, we learned that Ed Lu
and the flight operations team have confirmed that Ed will support at least
one of the June 29 field day passes.  He may support some of the others if
time permits.  The specific June 29 passes that were uplinked to Ed were:

1.  29 June  10:59-11:17 UTC  Southern & Northeastern U.S.
2.  29 June  12:33-12:53 UTC  Western U.S.
3.  29 June  17:23-17:44 UTC  Northeastern U.S.
4.  29 June  18:59-19:20 UTC  Northwestern & Southern U.S.

Please listen on the Region 2 voice frequency pair for NA1SS:  145.80 Down,
144.49 Up.

We do not expect packet to be operational during field day.  I will have
more to share with you on packet right after field day.

Good luck in the contest!

73,  Frank Bauer, KA3HDO
ARISS Chairman

> times aproximate (UTC)
>
> 1246  W9LDX  IN
> 1246  W9AE  IL
> 1247  N9FN  IN
> 1247  KE2T  Western NY
> 1248  KA_UO  (no number)
> 1250  WB_FDZ  WI (no number, probably 9)
> 1250  VE1FO  (Foxtrot Maritime?)
> 1251  KB1GUE  Eastern MA
>
> 1908  KD7(J..)  Seattle  (very weak)
> 1909  WB7B  Jim in Tuscon
> 1910  6R  (maybe confused with next one)
> 1911  N5RNY
> 1911  2YWB  (no prefix)
> 1912  XE2YW  (confused with above?)
> 1913  (X)E1PM  Mexico City
> 1914  KD5NSY  (KG5NSY?)
>
> If anyone above wants an audio clip of their contact, drop me a
> note and I'll email it to you.
>
> 73, Stan/W4SV
> Hanna, Indiana

Luc Leblanc VE2DWE (AMSAT 33583)