Re: Time references (UT vs. GPS) Whoa, there!

>Or, is my GPS unit really 13 seconds slower than it should be?
>Anyone care to duplicate or dispute my observation?
>73 Wayne N5WD

Well, if UTC is measured by WWV, my Garmin 3 is within a second of it, and I
think that's just the time it takes to update the screen.

Now, if you are measuring UTC by calling the phone company, (767-xxxx), I've
seen that one be off by 10's of seconds in the paast.

Is your GPS locked onto the satellite cloud when you make your comparison?

Greg  KO6TH