YL2LW schedule on AO40

I got an email response from Victor YL2LW saying that he is willing to be on
AO40 at 0930 UTC on Saturday, July 12.   That's shortly after AO40 rises in
the Chicago area, with a squint angle of 18 degrees (MA176).  His grid
locator is KO26.

Other satellite DXers in eastern North America might want to listen for him
as well.  4:30AM Central Time, 5:30 AM Eastern time.  I'm going back to bed
afterwards.

Wayne Estes W9AE