Need help at (Chicago) Radio Expo, Sept. 27-28

I will be running an AMSAT booth at the Chicago FM Club "Radio Expo 2003" on
September 27 and 28.  This is billed as the largest hamfest in the Chicago
area, with an attendance of about 5000 people.

AO40 will be overhead from 8AM until noon on Saturday, September 27.  This
is the busiest time at the hamfest, so a LOT of hams will have an
opportunity to see the demo station.  The Chicago FM Club has agreed to
provide a table close to a south-facing door so that I can set up an AO40
demo station.

I am soliciting help for running the AMSAT booth:

1. Helpers to run the "store" and answer questions, etc.  The hamfest hours
are 8AM to 4PM on Saturday, and 8AM to 3PM on Sunday.  Even just a couple
hours would be really appreciated.

2. Someone to run a UO14 "EasySat" demo on Saturday and/or Sunday morning.
I have no experience with this, so the helper would be responsible to make
sure the demo is successful.

The hamfest is located at the Lake County Fairgrounds in Grayslake, Illinois
(45 miles northwest of downtown Chicago).  For more information, please see
this web site:

http://www.chicagofmclub.org/hamfestgen1.html

Thanks,

Wayne Estes W9AE