Re: member guide

Have IQ's suddenly dropped???  I looked up some of the calls on QRZ of the
people whining the loudest about "you must protect my privacy!!!" and
couldn't grasp what I saw...

Listen folks.... your a ham radio operator... once you put out your call
anyone can look you up and get all sorts of information on QRZ... and some of
you people have gone into QRZ and added your Email address's  then you sit
here and cry a river about how you will stamp your little feet and leave if
your name and call get listed with AMSAT.

 If you want to be a paranoid Floyd... fine give up your call and go hide
under a rock in the woods...

Otherwise get some consistency.... Or are the whinners just Trolls feeding the
flames?

Sheesh

73
Kevin