Re: Voluntary register of AMSAT Members

Emily:
Maybe I stated it badly.  I was trying to say that it does not have to
be unreasonably demanding, which would deter people from volunteering.

I've been very active on the birds (until taking down the antennas due
to impending relocation), supporting a local museum satellite exhibit,
and talking it up on local vhf/uhf and hf nets.

My level of effort varied depending on my day job, etc. and I've never
felt a conflict.

My point is that being an Area Coordinator is not so demanding that
people should fear it.

73,
Jim
wb4gcs