Re: OT: to FT-847 users. Pse help

Hi Francisco,

I think this happens in SSB also but I know you
can make it happen every time with my procedure.
I noticed this because I was doing a lot of testing.

For info on FT-847 issues, see the FT-847 FAQ and
FT-847 forum links on this page:

http://www.supercontrol.de/us/index.php

Best of luck and 73,
Tony AA2TX