OT: Source for FT-736 DC connectors

Does anyone know of a source for the Molex type power connector on the back
of the FT-736? I tried to used a Molex part (50-84-1060) but it looks like
it's keyed wrong. It's the same exact type of connector, just two of the
odd shape connectors are 90 degrees off of the 50-84-1060. I've seen the DC
cables pop up occasionally on Ebay, but the last one sold for $31. That
seems a bit steep for a cable and plastic connector.

Any info would be appreciated.

-Steve