RE: A view from an outsider

>I too would like to use the database to encourage more people to join.  For
>example, we have about 10,000 people subscribed to the alias mail list but
>only about 4,000 members.

how many of the 6000 actually belong to another AMSAT organisation?
I for example am a member of AMSAT-UK, so count my self as a member
albeit from a distance. Most of the other countries AMSAT societies make
regular donations to satellite funds, so I think this is a fair assumption.

G4DMF
All outgoing EMail is checked with NAV 2002