Re: AO40 RCV

Nope, you don't have a problem. I noticed that exact same thing over the
weekend. If you listen closely, there are blocks that AO40RCV doesn't even
attempt to decode. My guess is these are blocks that are using the new FEC
encoding and that they have suspended the other blocks while they are test
the FEC telemetry.

73's de wo5m