Re: Voluntary register of AMSAT Members

Hi Mike

That is a good idea, but we would need to find a way to keep the list
accessible such that everyone can update / add his or her information
without the need for a list manager.

I have been an AMSAT-NA member since 1981, but never thought of putting my
membership number on my QSL card.  Otherwise, why not list my ARRL, TAPR,
RAST (Radio Amateur Society of Thailand) membership numbers among some
other ham radio related things that I could think of?

73 de Dieter kx4y