Re: variation on the same subject.

On 7 Jul 2003 at 22:12, JoAnne Maenpaa wrote:

> Luc mentioned ...
> > AMSAT BOD AND UNPAID STAFF AND LOCAL COORDINATORS show yourself
> > on the air PREFERABLY ON SATELLITES ...
>
> This past weekend was a 4 day holiday weekend for me.  Its time
> to get the July/August AMSAT Journal ready for publication on
> schedule.
>
> My satellite project at http://home.earthlink.net/~maenpaa/
> was put on-hold so I could get the Journal out on time.  If
> you prefer I'll continue to work on my dish next time and you'll
> get your next Journal .... well, whenever I get around to it.
>
> Some guys need a dose of reality of what goes on behind the
> scenes.
>
> 73 de JoAnne WB9JEJ
> Editor, AMSAT Journal

HI JoAnne

Your back of the scene impress me you beat me with your 2.4mtrs dish (i have a 2.2mtrs dish) I show your
picture to my wife this will help me a lot  convincing her that the big antenna passion can also be shared by
womens.

On a technical stand point hope you don't have trees 360 degress around your dish. For your behind the scenes
stuff I was expressing a wish. We all have behind the scenes affairs, jobs, family, social life ect.. Your
involvement is probably taking much of your time but you fail short to convince me that you will not be able
soon to joingn the group on AO-40. I conctact only one women on the satellites your presence on the birds
will be a greath incentive for all the others.

For the reality we all need a dose time to time but let me say that i enjoyed your web site pictures. It is
always fun to have staffers on the air especially for you.  I will take you to make my case Ham satellites is
not exclusively a guys world.

Hope to see you soon on the satellites and congratulations for the journal continue your good work and for
your question you take me off guard. i can probably accept a delay of a couple of days to have the priviledge
to hear you on AO-40...HI

Luc Leblanc VE2DWE (AMSAT 33583)
Coordonnateur AMSAT pour le Québec
Quebec AMSAT coordinator