Toronto RV Parks

Hi Folks,

I really want to make the trip from Texas to Toronto for the annual
meeting, and have asked the question a couple of times, but still have not
come up with an RV park nearby the meeting. Any and all suggestions
appreciated. I need a place for a 30' travel trailer and truck with
hookups. I want the meeting to be part of a leaf peeking trip for my wife. ;-)

George KC5WBV

Life is a grindstone, it will grind you down,
or polish you up, depending on what
you are made of.