Re: variation on the same subject.

Luc mentioned ...
> AMSAT BOD AND UNPAID STAFF AND LOCAL COORDINATORS show yourself
> on the air PREFERABLY ON SATELLITES ...

This past weekend was a 4 day holiday weekend for me.  Its time
to get the July/August AMSAT Journal ready for publication on
schedule.

My satellite project at http://home.earthlink.net/~maenpaa/
was put on-hold so I could get the Journal out on time.  If
you prefer I'll continue to work on my dish next time and you'll
get your next Journal .... well, whenever I get around to it.

Some guys need a dose of reality of what goes on behind the
scenes.

73 de JoAnne WB9JEJ
Editor, AMSAT Journal