From: owner-AMSAT-BB@AMSAT.Org [mailto:owner-AMSAT-BB@AMSAT.Org]On
Behalf Of David Rush
Sent: Monday, July 07, 2003 9:06 PM
To: amsat-bb@AMSAT.Org
Subject: Re: [amsat-bb] member guide

At 08:01 PM 7/7/2003 -0400, Andrew Glasbrenner wrote:
>Why? Would someone be ashamed of being a member? Every professional

Privacy, that's why.  And privacy includes not having to explain to someone
else why.
Whether they're ashamed of being a member, hiding from a hit squad, trying
to avoid showing up on any more mailing lists, or any other reason, it's
their business.

David, ky7dr, proud AMSAT member # 26652 and advocate of individual privacy