RE: member guide

snip...

> My suggestion about QSLs was intended to add a bit of humor to the
> conversation.  However, what harm would come from introducing a membership
> insert to all who don't have AMSAT membership shown on their cards?
>
> I don't recall hearing your suggestion regarding inserts at the Fort Worth

I don't remember about the inserts however, I did send out 10,000 inserts for
AMSAT in the P5/4L4FN QSL cards that I processed. They went stateside as well
as overseas. There is no way to track who found it interesting and joined or
donated money but they did go out. I stuffed them.

This was probably the widest distribution inserts to non-AMSAT/satellite hams
ever done.

73...bruce

Bruce Paige, KK5DO

AMSAT VP-User Services & Awards Manager