variation on the same subject.

Just to be honest i'm not a life member or a member of the fifthy few but i got my 2003 member card... I
probably copy paste too much.

I still think when we are speaking about Ham radio when we speak about:

 Making contacts and making contacts with peoples lets called them AMATEUR RADIO OPERATORS BOTH CW AN PHONE
AND MORE...

FINANCES

Where we can find on AMSAT web sites all the AMSAT financial statements? Even ENRON have their financial
statements publish on their WEB SITES and the following comments where probably written for them.

CUBESAT

> 1) Negativism and condeming others efforts accomplishes  nothing.
> 2) Complaining about what others do with HAM radio accomplishes nothing.
> 3) Trying to tell others what they should be doing with their time
>    and their hobby accomplishes nothing.
> 4) Thinking up all the things that OTHERS should be doing for the hobby
>    rarely accomplishes anything.
> 5) Determination to push and force and threaten others to action
>    accomplishes nothin

HEY HEY HEY mister i don't remember the name of the pool janitor... It's about time some one give us the
plain truth, the last one died on a cross.

Is this is another way of insulting peoples opinion and mindings?

See how some feel now:

You have a floating space platform who can ride a thousands of BLEEP AND BLURP GEE WEEZ SATURDAY MORNING
EXPERIENCES ANY SHAPES SATS. They called it INTERNATIONAL SPACE STATION and ARISS will be more than happy to
help you fly a real analog HAM SAT using UHF and VHF ham bands. Enlarging these box YOU CAN ADDED A REPEATER
(FM) AND A NODE (PACKET) ENLARGING EVEN MORE THIS BOX your gee wizz can help repairing what is aparently not
functioning in ISS (ham stuff). Why reiventing the wheel you have a superb platform launch any cube sats from
it and save money for A REAL COMMUNICATION SAT. (ao-10, ao-13, sunsat...)

If you don't trust AMSAT and ARISS and NASA lets say anyone than yourself.  I understand your above
mentionned five points.

GENTLY REMINDER TO AMSAT BOD AND CANDIDATES.

WHATS HAM WANTS

They WANTS to MAKE RADIO CONTACTS THROUGH PROMISED SATELLITES NOT BLEEP AND BLURP!

Where the missing 4000 are gone? Not in the Titanic. Kate winslow was but not interrested in HAMMING
at that time (as per the film)
They died before seeing AO-40 finally sent up in the Xd/4CV space
They died after scrapping their SAT equipment NOT MADE FOR U-L1/S MODE
They died after seeing MONEY and RESSOURCES spent on THE 10 MINUTS SATS formely called QUICKIE SATS lets
called them VANITY SATS
They died after investing their money on a satellite showing us  where their car,bike,dog,boat,wife is
positionned..
They died of disbelief on promises of an AMSAT 24/7 easy SAT (I HAVE WRITTEN PROOF OF IT)
They died beleiving the above is BS
They will all resurect after the new AMSAT BOD ELECTION.

The MISSING 4000 should now be called the AMSAT 4000 FOOLED and the president club subscribers the one who
paid for AMSAT past errors.

AMSAT BOD AND UNPAID STAFF AND LOCAL COORDINATORS show yourself on the air PREFERABLY ON SATELLITES
AMSAT BOD AND CANDIDATES SHOW ON THIS AMSAT-BB YOUR GOALS AND OBJECTIVES
AMSAT BOD AND CANDIDATES SHOW US HOW YOU WILL BRING YOUNG PEOPLES ON SATS
AMSAT BOD AND CANDIDATES SHOW US AND DEMONSTRATE HOW YOU WILL SOLVED THE FINANCIAL AMSAT PROBLEMS
AMSAT CANDIDATES SHOW YOURSELF ON AMSAT-BB AND ON SATELLITES
AMSAT BOD AND CANDIDATES SHARED WITH US YOUR COMMENTS ON:: If the trend is: put your money where your money
and knowledge is... don't look AROUND too much where the  4000  dummies are gone (sorry for those who died in
the process making) I will print a new logo.... AO-40 I MAKE IT.
AMSAT BOD answer back those marginals who only targetting ways to boosted their self estime and their own
selfish image on the satellite scene under obscure objectives.

AMSAT-BB candidates you have a lot to do lets show yourself on this BB and share with us your ideas on
amateur sat's futur.

Lived long and prosper.
Luc Leblanc VE2DWE (AMSAT 33583)
Coordonnateur AMSAT pour le QuÈbec