From: K5OE@aol.com [mailto:K5OE@aol.com]
Sent: Monday, July 07, 2003 6:18 PM
To: w2gps@cnssys.com
Cc: amsat-bb@AMSAT.Org
Subject: Re: [amsat-bb] A Change of Subjects

Rick,
Per the ARRL on-line rules:
"Field Day entries are classified according to the maximum number of
simultaneously transmitted signals, followed by a designator of the nature
of their individual or group participation."

We had one transmitter, thus "1" was our prefix.

and...

"(Class B) One or two person portable: Club or non-club stations set up and
operated for Field Day purposes by no more than two licensed amateurs."

Two of us operated using a generator for power, thus "B" was our designator.
73,
Jerry, K5OE