Re: A Change of Subjects

Rick,
Per the ARRL on-line rules:
"Field Day entries are classified according to the maximum number of simultaneously transmitted signals, followed by a designator of the nature of their individual or group participation."

We had one transmitter, thus "1" was our prefix.

and...

"(Class B) One or two person portable: Club or non-club stations set up and operated for Field Day purposes by no more than two licensed amateurs."

Two of us operated using a generator for power, thus "B" was our designator.
73,
Jerry, K5OE