From: owner-AMSAT-BB@AMSAT.Org [mailto:owner-AMSAT-BB@AMSAT.Org] On Behalf
Of K5OE@aol.com
Sent: Monday, July 07, 2003 1:17 PM
To: amsat-bb@AMSAT.Org
Cc: rmg@clarc.org
Subject: [amsat-bb] A Change of Subjects

Need a little change from the beep-sats, 1.2 GHz rigs, and BOD issues?  Here
are some pix from Field Day:
http://home.swbell.net/k5oe/FD_2003/FD_2003.htm

I apologize for the late posting.  I had them loaded three hours after the
contest was over Sunday, but apparently SW Bell's server went down about the
same time and just came back up today.

Ron, AG5RS, and I made 120 contacts running 1B STX for the contest.  We had
a simple setup this year with minimal fuss:  tear down time was less than an
hour!  It was a lot of fun and thanks to all those who gave us call.
73,
Jerry, K5OE