Re: On leaving AMSAT

>* John Hansen <john@hansen.net> [2003-07-06 23:08]:
>
>It's good to know that you are still alive and well John!
>
>Jeff Davis, KE9V

Yay to both of you! Said so well by the both of you, I just took the
liberty to clip it all!!

Yes, indeed, John is alive and well....Had the pleasure of meeting with him
at the last convention..

Sure, we've all had our fun, but don't either of you stray too far from the
barn!
These Johnny-come-latelies will soon melt away, and the REAL satelliters
will be making hay again!!

            73, Dave wb6llo@amsat.org
                    Disagree: I learn....