CUBSAT wast

Hi AMSATs,

More and more CUBSATs are getting launched.
In my opinion all interresting experiments, exept radio experiments...

Does anybody know how long they will stay in space ???
They get back to earth when they get out of "bleeps" ??
It would be real space polution when they stay in space for ever :-(

In my opinion they better can make one big satellite with all these small
experiments build in, than having all little satellites having all the same
problem of powerbudget and satellite-space.
This also encourage international cooperation...

Or it are just commercial sats ? "Made by university of ........" :-)

73 de PE1RAH, William

(One little ant is weak, but the whole colony is strong !)