A Change of Subjects

Need a little change from the beep-sats, 1.2 GHz rigs, and BOD issues?  Here are some pix from Field Day:
http://home.swbell.net/k5oe/FD_2003/FD_2003.htm

I apologize for the late posting.  I had them loaded three hours after the contest was over Sunday, but apparently SW Bell's server went down about the same time and just came back up today.

Ron, AG5RS, and I made 120 contacts running 1B STX for the contest.  We had a simple setup this year with minimal fuss:  tear down time was less than an hour!  It was a lot of fun and thanks to all those who gave us call.
73,
Jerry, K5OE