RE: Radios for 1.2 GHz operation

Bob,
The Techsat used a standard G3RUH compatible modem with typical 9600baud
deviation (3.5KHz-4.0KHz). The only thing you want to watch out for in FM
is the threshold limit. If you stay away from that, you can easily open up
the receiver bandwidth so you can do one of two things:
1. Open is to a medium bandwidth, and then update the frequency periodically.
2. Open it to wide, and then never have to update the frequency during a
pass.
Assi 4x1kx/kk7kx