From: Reicher, James
Sent: Monday, July 07, 2003 9:24 AM
To: 'Jeff Davis'; amsat-bb@AMSAT.Org
Subject: RE: [amsat-bb] On leaving AMSAT

One more thing that was fun:  During Field Day 1985, W0JLC brought an OSCAR
station, operating on either AO10 or AO13 (I don't remember which).  I got
the chance to make about 50 contacts on it.  I got to hear my own signal
coming back with such a speed-of-light lag that I subconsciously drew out my
words (Seeeeeee Quuuuuuue, Seeeeeee Quuuuuuue).  That sparked my "Gee Whiz"
itch that I've finally gotten to scratch in the last 2 years.

73 de N8AU, Jim in Raymore, MO