Re: That Cubesat issue

1. We already have an active and respected Frequency Coordination Working
Group recognised and supported by IARU, the ONLY truly recognised
International organisation within the Amateur Service and the Amateur
Satellite Service. None other is required or desirable.

2. AMSAT organisations from all nations support truly international
satellite projects as with Phase-3D.

3. Many national AMSATs have their own development projects (i.e. India, New
Zealand) which deserve support from everyone including members of AMSAT-NA

4. Most AMSAT organisations outside of AMSAT-NA have members who are active
in and support AMSAT-NA as well as their own national AMSAT organisation.

AMSAT-ZL provides/provided:
    Ground control station for AO10, AO13, AO40, PCSAT
    Support for AO10, AO13   `
    Hardware for AO-40
    Finances for a wide range of satellites including the International
AO-40
    Is currently developing KiwiSAT at its own expense for ALL radio
amateurs.
    A wide range of projects on its web page - http://www.amsat-zl.org.nz
    Regular information columns to the IARU National Society Journal
    Every form of support for local amateurs to encourage and enhance their
enjoyment of the Amateur Satellite Service.

AMSAT_ZL will continue to contribute to the international amateur radio
satellite effort and has made a positive decision to support Project Eagle
as well as supporting its own internal KiwiSAT project.

Terry, ZL3QL, President - AMSAT-ZL;  AMSAT Life Member #166