Re: That Cubesat issue

On 17 Jun 2003 at 22:54, VE2DWE Luc Leblanc wrote:

Title:Financial Support did you look international?

> An incomplete list of 22 AMSAT countries...
> will a new international federation called IAMSAT can concentrate fundings at a planetary scale?

Is this organisation can also act as our present frequencies coordination groups? in coordinating amateur
satellites frequencies allocation. This will show up a real internationnal commitment from a real structured
international amateur body. Could be IARU will be interrrested investing time and ressources in a such
project?

> AMSAT-Australia
> AMSAT-BDA Bermuda.
> AMSAT Belgium