Summer grid trip

I'm putting my itinerary together again for vacation this summer. As always
working from rare or wanted grids is high on the list of priorities. If you
have particular grid or WAS state needs in the southeast, particularly WV,
KY, VA and TN, please send me a note and I'll keep you informed. Operations
will be on AO-40, FO-29, UO-14, AO-27, AO-7, and SO-50.

73, Drew KO4MA