Yaesu AZ/EL Rotor Service and Repair

Friends,

I have found someone that will service the Yaesu Az/El rotors at a fair
price. He completely disassembled my G-5400B Az/El, cleaned and
re-lubricated all the gears and re-assembled both rotors. He also
cleaned the 500 ohm pots that were intermittent. He did a great job and
I can highly recommend him. His name is Larry Kramer, K6VLF, and his
phone number is 559 264-0772 (Fresno, CA). He is available for servicing
Yaesu rotors at $50 each plus parts and shipping.

I have no connection with Mr. Kramer other than a very satisfied
customer. If you have a rotor in need of servicing, you might give him a
try.

73,

Dave Smith / W6TE