Log Window Released

News Release:

Log Windows (LW) the best logging program for ham QSOs was removed from the
market last November over a dispute with Microsoft (MS) about who owned the
word "Windows". They claimed to own it and our former contractor C.S.S quit
their contract with SCO Inc. to sell, develop and support Log Windows
because of the MS legal action. In January 2003 MS agreed to let us
continue with LW if we dropped the "S" from the end of our name. So we
decided to change our name to LOG WINDOW rather than fight.

It took several months of work but as of 7-05-03 Log Window 4.03.04 has
been released. It is available on our web site at www.logwindow.com. It is
a FREE upgrade to all 4.x users of Log Windows. The fee is $40 for all 3.x
users. Version 4.03.04 is essentially the same program as 4.03.03 (the last
release of Log Windows). There is a new key encryption scheme and several
bug fixes contained in the new version. All LW users should upgrade. The
FREE upgrade is good thru the end of the year.

Les Scofield
W4SCO
SCO Inc.