[Fwd: Re: Up coming AMSAT Election - MEISSE REPLY-]

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: [amsat-bb] Up coming AMSAT Election - MEISSE REPLY-
Date: Sun, 06 Jul 2003 18:43:25 -0400
From: Dee <morsesat@optonline.net>
To: Gunther Meisse <gmouse@neo.rr.com>, amsatbb <amsat-bb@amsat.org>

Gunther,
     I too love to hear about a BOD member that has "ears" and listens
to the "Majority" of the membership.  I do not have an "axe to grind"
but as an active CO-Ordinator in NJ, I listen to the membership (and
those that WERE) at hamfests and meetings.  Mostly, they have a problem
with buying new equipment every month to operate a "Special bird!" (Yes,
I pass this on to the BOD)
     I can list my satellites operated too and show that I've used many
of them but I enjoy tinkering with antennas, rigs etc. I am not on
everyday since "operating windows" dictate when you must sit in front of
the rig to use a specific satellite.  Today, I worked a few on AO-40 but
was interested in copying the Data Stream to get an idea what the temps
on the bird were and watch the batt voltage fluctuate with activity.
 (My fun)
     Keep the juice flowing in the HAMSAT community so I'll have the
oportunity to promote our end of the hobby with upbeat items and
directions to orbit!
73,
Dee Interdonato, NB2F
NJ AMSAT Co-Ordinator