BOD

Good show, Gunther, in your approach to the election....Now the people who
vote and PAY FOR the satellites get a voice.

I have two questions: (Both probably bones of contention)

1.  What is your view of spending money on ISS? (read ARISS)

2.  I realize that Echo is a done deal, but how about futures of FM,
voice(two
     user ham satellites?  Easy to use, about the only expense is an
inexpensive
     HT but how many of that sort of user will eventually contribute to
the   .  .   program as the faithful, through out the years, sustaining
membership is now .   doing?

There are a lot of people with a lot of axes to grind, and if that axe gives us
satellites suitable for communication: ssb voice, cw or digital, I'll help
them hold the stone...

Tnx fer listening...

            73, Dave wb6llo@amsat.org
                    Disagree: I learn....