Re: Up coming AMSAT Election

Gunther

You are asking for my BOD vote .
I have received your letter .    I understand your words.
I have a question .   To frame that question,
Amsat had 8000 members back in the glory day's of AO-13
A time of quality satellite communication world wide.
Amsat said we have lost 4000 members ,  50 %.
You say you want to increase membership by encouraging the young to join.
Question!   Have you given up on the 4000 members Amsat has lost?
Those 4000 members that have gone to the trouble of learning, expense and
joy of the hobby .
Please list your reasons for the loss of the 4000 so I can tell more
about what you understand .

Keep communicating with the membership Gunther

Joe  K0VTY