Re: SO-50 newbee

Hi Bob
we have a similar situation here in Europe ,not knowing when its going to be
switched on.
I think we must have a new sysop cus its now regulary switched on, but only
a few stations worked, partly because people have got fed up not knowing if
its switched on or not and the fact that a good Rx system is required which
eleminates a large number of UO14 stations I think!

Regards Robert G8ATE