From: "Joel Black" <w4jbb@charter.net>
To: "AMSAT-BB" <amsat-bb@AMSAT.Org>
Sent: Saturday, July 05, 2003 21:18
Subject: [amsat-bb] AO-7 0057UTC Pass

Don't know who I was trying to work on the 0057 pass of AO-7.  I appreciate
the patience.  I started off trying to use PC controlled tuning - I hate it
for SSB birds.  Cut over to manual tuning about 3/4 through the pass.
Anyway, sorry for all the confusion.

Tnx es 73,

Joel B. Black, W4JBB
w4jbb@charter.net