Saturday eve pass 0015 GMT

Just finished this pass and measured the center frequency 2.4 kHz high.
That makes the center 436.6774  MHz.  Certainly the center is not lower
than this, probably higher.
     I must attend to DTUSAT and CANX-1 for the next pass.  The ham
radio community really would like to hear from them of course especially
since we are in ham bands with these experiments.   Cliff K7RR