Re: 5 July Morning Report (1430 & 1600 passes)

First comments regarding QUAKESAT:  The center of the data channel has
definitely moved upward in frequency.  The 1439 pass "seemed" to be two
or two and half kHz higher using my USB/LSB estimation scheme. The 1600
pass with only 6 degrees of elevation measured identically.  Will all
observers confirm this please:  When Quakesat is in view I receive
another 9600 baud signal on 436.725 MHz.  Quakesat is extremely loud,
ten db over nine, which hopefully suggests receiver overload rather
than a spur.  Anyone have two receivers available at the same time?
     No signals heard from CANX-1, DTUSAT or AAUSAT.  West coast USA
note!!  I'll attempt to command a response from DTUSAT on this evenings
pass which is only a tenth second return burst.  Listen on 437.475 MHz.
     Notes on Keplarian elements.  Payload F, object 27845 with an
epoch of 183.97490021 is quite good for general listening purposes.
The original CANX-1 keps, 181.61581401 remain very useful and appear to
be 18 seconds ahead of Payload F now thought to be Quakesat.
Cliff K7RR