Re: more cubesats

Save me from the people that say Satellites are for the rich when a
station costs less than a dinner for two, OR if that does not get to
you, one tenth the cost of a license plate for your auto.  I suppose
there are more examples, but enough of the "ham" who wants something
for nothing.  If ham radio is to do anything useful, it damn well
better look elsewhere than government.  Amateur radio did very well
for years before everyone worshiped government.  We got what we asked
for.  Even AMSTAT was successful at times!  Dumb, watered down
legislation
with little concern for ham radio prevail.  Is it too just impossible
to ask for ATTENTION from ARRL.?  I'll buy the drinks if that is what
it takes but it sure looks like anything other is a waste of time!
Cliff K7RR